1. I was interviewed by KBCS 91.3 - Seattle about my work on Hold the Line. Published October 28, 2021.
2. I was interviewed by Nonviolence Radio about my work on Hold the Line. Published October 26, 2021.
A written excerpt of the interview is also available here.
3. I was interviewed twice (June 22 and June 28, 2020) for the radio show "Solutions to Violence" on Forward Radio.
Interview starts at 2:44
Interview starts at 3:03
4. The French magazine Nouvel Obs published an interview with me titled: "Liban, Hong Kong, Iran... les visages d’une révolte mondiale" ("Lebanon, Hong Kong, Iran ... the faces of a world revolt") on November 22, 2019.
5. I was interviewed on April 12, 2019 for the Podcasting Social Work podcast on the intersection between civil resistance, social movements, and social work.
6. Here is a print interview with me by ProMosaik, published in published on March 16, 2017.
7. Released in May 2016, Civil Resistance: The Power of the People is 51-minute radio documentary that is airing on the show America Abroad on National Public Radio stations around the United States. I give the opening interview and am interviewed again at 28:20.
8. Below are excerpts from an interview I gave to the International Center on Nonviolent Conflict in June 2009. They created the titles to various excerpts below.
Why Learn about Civil Resistance
Foundational Ideas of Civil Resistance
Civil Resistance and External Actors
Violent versus Nonviolent Resistance
Unity and Coalition Building
Dissolving an Opponent's Power
Misconceptions about Civil Resistance
Civil Resistance versus Nonviolence
Terms for Nonviolent Conflict